Call history shows the list of the calls made and received by the tenant. Due to the complex nature of call detail records, with calls splitting into multiple legs, multiple dialed legs and transfers (just to mention some), the list is quite complex and it can be tricky to check what has happened to a call.
Only some of the available fields are displayed by default. More fields can be shown pressing the "Column" button at the bottom and selecting the desired fields
From the Call History page is possible to access the Advanced Call Detail Records by pressing on the disposition link. The Advanced Call Detail Records offers a detailed view, packet capture and quality graphs on the call selected.
In the Call History field "Extra" you can find a loudspeaker allowing access to the recording for that leg. You can also find a yellow alert sign or red stop sign. In this case, the call had some problem and you can find additional details in the tooltip, moving the mouse over the sign.
If you are interested in getting an overview of the steps performed by the call, you can select any leg and press on the Call Steps
- Start - Date/time of the start of the call
- Answer - Date/time of when the call was answered
- End - Date/time of call end
- CallerID - CallerID for the call
- Source - In case of internal calls, the username of the extension placing the call
- Destination - This field can contains multiple numbers, the first one is the "first destination", the last is the number actually dialed
- Destination Channel - Asterisk specific destination channel
- Destination Context - Asterisk specific destination context
- Duration - The number of seconds for the whole call
- Billsec - The number of seconds asterisk has counted as "on call"
- Disposition - The last disposition for the call
- Cost - The cost for the call leg
- Userfield - Used to store the call direction (inbound/outbound) and other information for the call
- Uniqueid - Each call is assigned with a unique id
- Prev Uniqueid - When a call is passed between servers, the uniqueid on the other server
- Last Dst - The latest destination noted for the call
- Where Landed - Where the call was effectively landed
- First Dst - The first destination for the call
- Src Call ID - Asterisk specific Call ID
When dialing out, the call can be blocked or altered and a small colored stop or warning icon is showing beside your call. You can get additional information by hovering the mouse on the icon
- Routing rule has been blacklisted - It means the routing profile you have selected for that call/extension/tenant has a routing rule for that destination, but no provider has been selected. That means the destination cannot be reached.
- Wrong PIN code - You have set the destination prefix to be protected by a PIN in the routing profile, but you have provided the wrong PIN.
- Extension cannot dial out - The extension security section is set to prevent any dialing out from the extension. Check the "Outbound Destinations:" field in the extension definition.
- Destination prohibited for the extension - The extension security section is set to prohibit some, allow only some destinations by using a regex or allow only short numbers. Check the "Outbound Destinations:" field in the extension definition.
- Destination in Do Not Call List - There is a Do Not Call List associated to the tenant or campaign or extension and the destination number is in the list
- No calls authorized from phones at this time - You have a set a Weektime restriction in the tenant to not allow any dialing out out of some specific weektime slots. Please check the "Enable Working hours restrictions" field in Configuration/Settings - Security section
- Not enough credit - You have set a tenant in prepaid mode or you have enforced some call cost limits based on the amounts spent.
- Destination ... not in call rate - When your tenant is in prepaid mode or you have enforce some call cost limits based on the amounts spent, all destinations must be in the call rate.
- All channels are in use - You have set a maximal channel for the tenant in Admin/Tenant and this number has been reached
- Extension has already spent its daily domestic limit - As the "Not enough credit", but the amount exhausted is the one for the daily domestic calls
- Extension has already spent its daily international limit - As the "Not enough credit", but the amount exhausted is the one for the daily international calls
- Tenant has already spent its monthly domestic limit - As the "Not enough credit", but the amount exhausted is the one for the monthly domestic calls
- Tenant has already spent its monthly international limit - As the "Not enough credit", but the amount exhausted is the one for the monthly international calls
- Extension has already spent its daily limit - As the "Not enough credit", but the amount exhausted is the one for the daily calls
- Tenant has already spent its monthly limit - As the "Not enough credit", but the amount exhausted is the one for the monthly calls
- Minimum call duration requested is ... but available only ... seconds - You have set a minimum possible call duration, to avoid having calls being shutdown after few seconds and you have no enough credit left for a longer duration
- No cost for this route has been set and an enforcement limit has been requested or the tenant is in prepaid mode - As described
- Route is too much expensive - You have set a max cost for the route in the Admin/Security - Call Limit section and the route selected is too expensive
- You are dialing out an emergency number using a not allowed Caller ID - The route selected is marked as an emergency route, but the callerid selected is not marked as an emergency callerid (you mark it in the DID definition), plus you have set the tenant to not been able to use any callerid for emergency calls
- No routing rule for destination - There is no routing rule for the destination dialed
- All tenant channels are in use - You have set a maximal channel for the tenant in Admin/Tenant and this number has been reached
- Extension dialing from ... to ... not allowed - You are enforcing the extension dialing restrictions, defined in the Configuration/Settings - Security, "Extension dialing" field and the extension dialing and the destination are not allowed
- Tenant is disabled - The tenant has been disabled in Admin/Tenant
- Call not authorized - A protection has been triggered due to "user agent not allowed" or due the "from filter not matching" and the extension has been set to not being able to dial out